Re: Weld Symbols

  Mark,
     I agree. Detailing twice is an not a good practice.
The fabricating shop, which has always been the best in the area for the kind of thing we _usually_ want, has finally gotten its people certified in the various ways they should be. So today, the chance of their doing the same thing again is lower. And the chance of it being inspected is higher. But they continue to lag developments in the industry by four or five years or more from the time I learn of them. And since they do a range of things for us, if I were to ask them to do something out of that range again, I would detail twice.
  Jim Getaz
  WInchester, Virginia