FEMA Hydrostatic Relief Openings

Title: FEMA Hydrostatic Relief Openings

I was wondering if anyone out there might have a copy of ASCE 24-98 or 05.  I am working on laying out hydrostatic relief openings as part of a FEMA requirement and they reference ASCE 24 Table 2-2 for the discharge/orifice coefficients.  If anyone might be able to help me out with information from this table please contact me privately at sstambaugh(--nospam--at)qeassociates.com.  Thanks.

Shawn Stambaugh, PE
Quantum Engineering & Associates, Inc.