Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEMA Hydrostatic Relief Openings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FEMA Hydrostatic Relief Openings
- From: "Shawn M. Stambaugh, PE" <sstambaugh(--nospam--at)qeassociates.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:00:55 -0400
Title: FEMA Hydrostatic Relief Openings
I was wondering if anyone out there might have a copy of ASCE 24-98 or 05. I am working on laying out hydrostatic relief openings as part of a FEMA requirement and they reference ASCE 24 Table 2-2 for the discharge/orifice coefficients. If anyone might be able to help me out with information from this table please contact me privately at sstambaugh(--nospam--at)qeassociates.com. Thanks.
Shawn Stambaugh, PE
Quantum Engineering & Associates, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: FEMA 361 - Hurricane Shelters
- Next by Subject: Fiberglass
- Previous by thread: Re: Equivalent concrete thickness for masonry
- Next by thread: analysis of msb considering non linear behavior of soil