analysis of msb considering non linear behavior of soil

I am working on a project to analyse multistorey
building considering non linear behavior of soil
if any one can guide me about the software to do the
above and the parameters to be taken
sadanand Ojha

Sadanand ojha SWATI CONSULTANTS
visit us at