Re: Hyatt Regency

Harold Sprague wrote:

Dave,
I am not aware of a GOOD technical review on the Internet. Most of them are pretty weak in the technical aspect.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

I came across a copy of the Hyatt Regency walkway collapse done by US Department of Commerce / National Bureau of Standards NBS Building Science Series 143 titled "Investigation of the Kansas City Hyatt Regency Walkways Collapse", May 1982. It doesn't appear to be on the Internet, but you might be able to find a copy through NIST.