Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
nominal top steel of beams[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: nominal top steel of beams
- From: Amir Gomma <ec_cai_amir(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 02:18:05 -0700 (PDT)
although nominal top steel area of beams is required to control shrinkage by the value of 20 % of flexure rft . but the values of side bars to control shrinkage some times gives more than 20 % of flexure rft specially in beams with big depthes . so should i put the required from side bars also as top steel . or may i miss something
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
- Prev by Subject: Re: New York Code Appendix K
- Next by Subject: non structural - sports and that other football
- Previous by thread: RE: P-Delta Code Question
- Next by thread: shale backfill