[no subject]

I was wondering if anyone out there might have a copy of ASCE 24-98 or 05.
I am working on laying out hydrostatic relief openings as part of a FEMA
requirement and they reference ASCE 24 Table 2-2 for the discharge/orifice
coefficients.  If anyone might be able to help me out with information from
this table please contact me privately at sstambaugh(--nospam--at)qeassociates.com.
Thanks.

Shawn Stambaugh, PE
Quantum Engineering & Associates, Inc.