Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Simple Excel question.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Simple Excel question.
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:11:56 -0700
2- Change the font of the cell to "ZapfDingbats BT"
3- Use a simple "IF" function, i.e. "=IF(F20>F14,4,6)", to establish 4 for correct/satisfactory and 6 for wrong/no good result
4- When the cell values becomes 4, the "ZapfDingbats BT" font shows a "Check Mark" in green. And when the value becomes 4, it shows a red cross (X).
If you need the font let me know and I attach and email it to you. Then you have to install this font
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Simple Excel question.
- Next by Subject: RE: Simple Excel question.
- Previous by thread: RE: Simple Excel question.
- Next by thread: RE: Simple Excel question.