Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
OT: My 15 seconds of fame. :)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: OT: My 15 seconds of fame. :)
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:38:28 EDT
Pardon my egotism, but I have a letter in today's New York Times:
"Austan Goolsbee recommends that the Internal Revenue Service fill out tax
return forms for many taxpayers, using information it already has. He
suggests that would 'represent a triumph of common sense over bureaucracy.'
That is exactly why it will never happen."
I'm surprised they published my cynical snipe along with the other logical, thoughtful letters.
Hope you're all well, and drier than S.F.
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Richmond CA USA
- Prev by Subject: RE: OT. Excel for 2006 FIFA World CUP
- Next by Subject: OT: Acrophobia
- Previous by thread: RE: Lumber Lengths
- Next by thread: RE: My 15 seconds of fame. :)