OT: My 15 seconds of fame. :)

Pardon my egotism, but I have a letter in today's New York Times:

"Austan Goolsbee recommends that the Internal Revenue Service fill out tax
return forms for many taxpayers, using information it already has. He
suggests that would 'represent a triumph of common sense over bureaucracy.'
That is exactly why it will never happen."

I'm surprised they published my cynical snipe along with the other logical, thoughtful letters.

Hope you're all well, and drier than S.F.

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer
Richmond CA USA