RE: My 15 seconds of fame. :)

From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: OT: My 15 seconds of fame. :)

Ø       I'm surprised they published my cynical snipe along with the other logical, thoughtful letters.

I must agree with you that “common sense” and “bureaucracy” are two mutually-exclusive concepts that can never occupy any position near one another, lest a violent reaction akin to that of  “matter-antimatter” result.

Ø        Hope you're all well, and drier than S.F.

Are the Giants and ‘Stros ever gonna get those games in?