Re: OT: My 15 seconds of fame. :)

I am interested.

Rajendran

G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Pardon my egotism, but I have a letter in today's New
York Times:

I'm surprised they published my cynical snipe along
with the other logical thoughtful letters.
=======

Congratulations!!!

In contrast to your 15 seconds of fame I am still
sulking from several months of obscurity.
I am an Indian and I wrote a longish letter to DAWN (a
leading Pakistani newsspaper) about a year ago.
I was reacting patriotically to a charge from a
Pakistani citizen who claimed that Muslims were not
treated well in India.

It never saw the light of day.
I would like to believe that it was a "logical
thoughtful letter".
May be I should have shot off a "cynical snipe"!

Mail me privately if you wish to read that unpublished
letter.
Muslim list members (and Pakistanis in particular) are
specially invited to read the letter and react
(privately please).
Regards
Vish
Bangalore, India