Truss disassembly

We are dismantling a medium size aircraft hangar that has steel trusses with 240 ft spans.   We have completed the structural analysis and falsework design for the trusses.  We will jack up each truss at several points to remove the calculated deflection, install the falsework, then start dismantling the trusses one at a time.  What I’m looking for is if anyone can pass on any lessons learned, pointers, advice or just comments in general for this type of operation.  Thanks.