Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Truss disassembly[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Truss disassembly
- From: Stanley E Scholl <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:27:43 -0700
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
It sounds like the plans are to disassemble these up in the air. Have you considered moving them sideways and lowering them to the floor and disassembling them? Is it the plan to reuse the trusses?
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:55:52 +0600 "James Andel" <jimandel(--nospam--at)sjljv.com> writes:
- Prev by Subject: Truss disassembly
- Next by Subject: Try 0ur pills. Interesting offers
- Previous by thread: Truss disassembly
- Next by thread: Request for Joist Load Table