Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Monday Morning Quiz[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Monday Morning Quiz
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 19:58:21 EDT
Just last week I went to the site for structural observation because the city required us to sign off was the owners complaint. In our area most cities have inspectors who cannot read structural plans to find drag struts. Suo the roof deck was inspected and passed by city inspectors, roofing is installed and no drag truss. It was the truss mans fault is the usual story, until I ask who installed the trusses and what plan did you follow?
They hate me with a passion when I make them install straps and trusses on their newly roofed decks that will have to be patched.
I tell them to call the city and give them hell.
But we usually get 1-2 a year.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Monday Morning Quiz
- Next by Subject: Re: Monday Morning Quiz
- Previous by thread: Adding an engineer in PA
- Next by thread: RE: Monday Morning Quiz