Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Monday Morning Quiz[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Monday Morning Quiz
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:41:14 -0500
From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Want to know the kicker?
These conditions just passed structural inspection today. The client is wondering why I’m making such a big deal about it.
“You structural engineers overdo everything.”
“The contractor tells me he’s been doing it this way for 27 years.”
- Prev by Subject: Re: Monday Morning Quiz
- Next by Subject: RE: Monday Morning Quiz
- Previous by thread: Re: Monday Morning Quiz
- Next by thread: RE: Monday Morning Quiz