From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 8:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Monday Morning Quiz

He doesn’t need engineering credentials. The building department signed off on the openings. In other words, if I hadn’t gone by the jobsite on a Saturday on the way to a friend’s home, stopped, got out of the car and walked the site, the job would have continued with the defects in place.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 F(949) 209-2509