Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Monday Morning Quiz[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Monday Morning Quiz
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:33:07 -0500
From: Kestner, James W. [mailto:jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
I would say that if the contractor has adequate engineering credentials, he is welcome to try and prove to the building department that there is no reason for him to do the additional work.
Why bother, if the building department’s just going to approve it anyway?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Monday Morning Quiz
- Next by Subject: Monorail Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Monday Morning Quiz
- Next by thread: Building on Fault Lines