Re: Request for Joist Load Table

Hello David,
Thanks for the info. I am doing the design of building which has the LH series joist at the roof which supports steel deck roof.
The maximum roof span is 22m and the building is 100mx76m in plan. I am modeling the building in STAAD and I am using beam elements to model joist in STAAD model. Hence if you can give me a reference from which I can get the moment of inertia and other properties of joist that would be helpful for me.
regards
Ashraf