From: Neil Moore
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: Building on Fault Lines and SF Earthquake

This just came in from the SEAONC with a request to pass it along.

"To SEAONC Members:

Amidst all of the recent media coverage of the 1906 Earthquake and
Fire, an article that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle's Home
Section over the weekend is right on the money from our point of view.

You can read the Chronicle article at the following link:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/04/15/HOGQ9I7P2T1.DTL&hw=EARTHQUAKEs&sn=007&sc=400

Please read it and share it with your colleagues and clients.

SEAONC's '06 Centennial Committee"

Neil Moore, SE, SECB