India.

From: "Jim Getaz" <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C662DF.09F05C7A

            Don DeVore wrote, "If a precast wall panel
is bearing upon
an adjacent one, one of the factors for resisting
horizontal
displacment
would be the friction between the surfaces. Surely
this would be
proportional to the weight on the bearing. I'm trying
to get a picture
of the total resistance to wind load based upon
mechanical fasteners
and
the horizontal bearing surfaces. Any ideas?"