From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:33 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Request for Joist Load Table

The only way to get that is to get it from the joist manufacturer.  The member section properties will be different from manufacturer to manufacturer.  I have received component details upon request from Vulcraft.
  The only thing the SJI procedure I referenced will give you is the average moment of inertia for gravity loading of the joist assemblage.

Regards,
Harold Sprague