ASTM A 131 A

Title: ASTM A 131 A

Dear Sir

For the fabrication of the girders of our cranes we use normally ASTM-A36.

Due to a momentary lack of this material our  supplier has offer us instead o A36 the ASTM A 131 A, with the information this is a "better" material, and that we can use the same welding procedure we use for the A36.

I will appreciate any comments in this subject

Thanks

Mário Velez Nauer
DEMAG CRANES & COMPONENTS LTDA
ÉTelefone: 00 55 11  2145-7886
ÊTelefax: (11)   4616-1371
Cotia-SP-Brasil
?e-mail: mario.velez(--nospam--at)demagcranes.com.br
þsite: www.demagcranes.com.br