Re: Reinforcing for Anchor Bolt Breakout

Careful, Scott's going to give you a severe tongue lashing if you start another round of ACI bashing again.

Which reminds me, how come getting annual updates of the MCP on CD ROM are nearly the full price of the annual cost? Does it really change so much in a year that $385* for one year or $900* for three years (paid in advance) seems like bargain? I mean, they're going to publish it anyway, right? And a CD costs less than a dollar...it's not like I'm asking for a 20lb delivery of dead tree. Besides, most of the content is just "fixing" what they were wrong about in the last publication, right? (I mean, if they'd done the research properly in the first place, they wouldn't need to fix it, would they.)**

*member price. I joined for this year so I could replenish my 10 year old ACI standards. Seems like there should be some super-secret membership co-op for those of us with small offices who do "everything" just so we can afford all the paper, and CD-ROMS, we need to function.

**I'm kidding. They can charge anything they want. Its a free market.***

***I'm still kidding.
Jordan

Joe Grill wrote:

And for the low low price of $265.00.