RE: Letter from Contractor

From: Neil Moore [mailto:nma(--nospam--at)omsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:31 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Letter from Contractor

Well, Brian, I don't have any problem understanding what he is talking about.   A lot of us talk about this - but maybe not with the rage that he's exhibiting.

I see the TV pictures of the debris fields.   Maybe we shouldn't be building residences with toothpicks, paper and pins!

I see the TV pictures of the block masonry of the church down on the ground.  I also see that there's no bar or grout.

I see the TV pictures with the mobile homes gone and the people crying.

I also see the people that are hurt and have lost everything, but I know in my heart that in the end nothing will change.

I'm going to leave off my TV set tonight so I don't have to see.

And it’s been going on for thousands of years!

Will the madness never end…!