Re: archives

James:

This link will get you to Jan thru March of this year:

http://www.euken.net/group/seaint/mailarchive/2006a/

This one will get you this month (i.e. April):

http://www.euken.net/group/seaint/mailarchive/2006b/

If you want something further back, then just change the "2006" part to
"2005" or "2004", etc and use "a" for the first three months of the year,
"b" for the next three, and so on.

FWIW, you could get there from the SEAINT webpage, but it was more typing
to explain how to do it that way than just giving a direct link.

HTH,

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI