From: Honles, Thomas [mailto:Thomas.Honles(--nospam--at)ladwp.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:37 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Retaining Wall software survey

Hello list,

I would like to know what software you are using (if any) to perform retaining wall design in your offices. I'm interested in software that can handle both concrete masonry and cast concrete designs. What comments can you make about how well the software performs (hopefully without starting a flame war here...)

Thanks

Best regards,

Thomas Honles, SE, PE
Los Angeles, CA