Re: Retaining Wall software survey

Has anyone played much with the retaining wall module in RAM Advanse? I have (and am fairly comfortable with) RetainPro, so I haven't ventured into the Advanse module. Their continuous beam module is nice, though the output is verbose compared to their single span Ram SBeam (good when you want detailed answers, bad when you just need answers and have lots of them in one file folder).

Jordan