Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Retaining Wall software survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Retaining Wall software survey
- From: "Gautam Manandhar" <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:19:21 -0700
If you are interested in trying my excel spreadsheet for retaining wall design I use for in practice, email me your name, company name and address, and contact telephone at engginfo(--nospam--at)hotmail.com. Give me about a week to make a couple of changes to make it user friendly.
Gautam Manandhar, SE
From: Honles, Thomas [mailto:Thomas.Honles(--nospam--at)ladwp.com]
I would like to know what software you are using (if any) to perform retaining wall design in your offices. I'm interested in software that can handle both concrete masonry and cast concrete designs. What comments can you make about how well the software performs (hopefully without starting a flame war here...)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Retaining Wall software survey
- Next by Subject: RE: Retaining Wall software survey
- Previous by thread: Re: Retaining Wall software survey
- Next by thread: Re: Retaining Wall software survey