RE: Retaining Wall software survey

Thomas:

If you are interested in trying my excel spreadsheet for retaining wall design I use for in practice, email me your name, company name and address, and contact telephone at engginfo(--nospam--at)hotmail.com.  Give me about a week to make a couple of changes to make it user friendly.

Gautam Manandhar, SE

From: Honles, Thomas [mailto:Thomas.Honles(--nospam--at)ladwp.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:37 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Retaining Wall software survey

Hello list,

I would like to know what software you are using (if any) to perform retaining wall design in your offices. I'm interested in software that can handle both concrete masonry and cast concrete designs. What comments can you make about how well the software performs (hopefully without starting a flame war here...)

Thanks

Best regards,

Thomas Honles, SE, PE
Los Angeles, CA