Re: was: Re: Retaining Wall software survey : Proof?

List
I down-loaded the demo of Retain-Pro on Saturday so I
could evaluate it. So far it looks good to me but I
have just started.  I will probably not buy it, as I
need something that refers to the Canadian conc code.
I compared it to a print-out of a sample spreadsheet
from Daniel Li, just so I could compare apples and
apples. It pointed out an error in the Li spreadsheet-
3rd page where it gives the toe and heel bearing
pressures, the intermediate pressure q3?(don't have it
here) was less than than the toe and heel pressures.
However the moment seemed OK so I am guessing it is
a display error. I will continue to look at it.
Gary