From: Mark Johnson [mailto:markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Retaining Wall software survey

Anybody know of a software package that deals with lateral pressures on
retaining during earthquakes like is mentioned in the NEHRP Commentary?

Thanks,
MJ

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if  you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, received late or incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any error or omission in the contents of this message, which arises as a result of e-mail transmission.   If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version from the sender.