RE: Re: Retaining Wall software survey : Proof?

I definitely agree with Dennis on this one.  I have owned Retain Pro for many years and Enercalc for several years now.  As far as Retain Pro goes, anytime I have had a question Hugh Brooks has had an answer for me.  There have been a couple of times that he has contacted me by phone for explanations etc.  My experience with the support from Hugh has been excellent, a model that many other software companies could take note.

I guess while I’m handing out praise, I will do the same for Risa.  I have also been extremely pleased with their support over the years.

Joe Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.

Civil Engineering and Surveying