From: Jorge Jimenez [mailto:joraljim(--nospam--at)prtc.net]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 9:16 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Retaining Wall software survey

I have found some bugs related to code load factors as well as phi
factors.
In addition, the program doesn't always refresh itself when you enter a
new
value, but sometimes you need to change to another window and come back
see the new result. The program is very confusing when you read the
messages
of the reinforcing bars. The backfill slope terminology is at least
confusing as well. There are some inconsistencies with the vertical and
horizontal components of the soil pressures.

Jorge Jimenez, PE