From: Jorge Jimenez <joraljim(--nospam--at)prtc.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:15:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Retaining Wall software survey

I have found some bugs related to code load factors as well as phi factors. In addition, the program doesn't always refresh itself when you enter a new value, but sometimes you need to change to another window and come back to see the new result. The program is very confusing when you read the messages of the reinforcing bars. The backfill slope terminology is at least confusing as well. There are some inconsistencies with the vertical and horizontal components of the soil pressures.

Jorge Jimenez, PE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Allen" <T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net