Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
STAADPro 2004 VS RISA-3D and others[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: STAADPro 2004 VS RISA-3D and others
- From: "Clint Strain" <cstrain(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:36:08 -0500
It has been a while since I monitored seaint and apologize in advance for this post in case it has been discussed recently. I have used StaadPro since the early 80s when it was called ISDS and used the DOS operating system. I have become increasingly frustrated with each new release. I use it predominantly to design industrial steel structures. Is there a good comparison available that has been compiled by structural engineers, not software vendors, that shows the pro and cons of quality structural analysis and design software?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Structural Engineering Services, P.A.
Clint Strain, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Staad loading
- Next by Subject: Re: STAADPro 2004 VS RISA-3D and others
- Previous by thread: Re: heritage building
- Next by thread: Re: STAADPro 2004 VS RISA-3D and others