-----Original Message-----
From: kevinpolin(--nospam--at)mail.cyberonic.com
[mailto:kevinpolin(--nospam--at)mail.cyberonic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Pipe rack modeling

Mr. Encinas

You've been Hiding.

Please enlighten us with some of the errors that you have found in the
RetainPro software. Maybe we are not as good as you are in math, but we
would love to hear the type of errors that you have run into and please
include specific examples.

Much appreciated.

On 4/25/2006, "Javier Encinas" <asdip(--nospam--at)onelinkpr.net> wrote:

>May a pipe rack composed of beams, columns and braces be considered as
a building-type structure or is it a non-building structure? Note that
the resulting loads and R-factors are quite different. Thanks in
advance,