RE: Free advertising

Both look like little boys.

Alberto Guida

-----Mensaje original-----
De: kevinpolin(--nospam--at)mail.cyberonic.com [mailto:kevinpolin(--nospam--at)mail.cyberonic.com]
Enviado el: Martes, 25 de Abril de 2006 07:04 p.m.
Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Asunto: Re: Free advertising

Mr. Encinas MSCE, PE,

With ALL do R-E-S-P-E-C-T...

Please enlighten us with some of the errors that you have found in the
RetainPro software, IF IT PLEASE YOUR HIGHNESS.

Maybe we are not as BRILLIANT as you are in math, OR HAVE AN MSCE next to
our names, but we would love to hear the type of errors that you have run
into and if it please your ALL MIGHTYNESS please include specific examples.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T-F-U-L-L-Y ASKED...
Kevin...