Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Admixtures for Concrete Clarifier Tank[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Admixtures for Concrete Clarifier Tank
- From: "Sherman, William" <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:06:38 -0400
You have received some good advice from others regarding the proposed mix.
Regarding fly ash, it can have the following benefits: improved workability and impermeability. May also improve sulfate resistance and ASR resistance.
I typically allow Class F fly ash to be used in the 15 to 25% range as an option. Class C fly ash can be used but may require a closer look at properties.
William C. Sherman, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Admixtures for Concrete Clarifier Tank
- Next by Subject: RE: Admixtures for Concrete Clarifier Tank
- Previous by thread: RE: Admixtures for Concrete Clarifier Tank
- Next by thread: limits for expansion joints