Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Deflection Limits for Floor Plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Deflection Limits for Floor Plates
- From: "Kyle Delabar" <kadelabar(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:04:04 -0400
Does anyone know of a rule of thumb for deflection limits for floor plate for an industrial type of application - such as equipment access? AISC 13th Ed. uses a serviceability deflection limit for floor plate of L/100 as shown in Table 3-18. Is this a commonly used limit or do most designers modify it to be more stringent?
Kyle DeLabar, EIT
- Prev by Subject: Deck Ledger
- Next by Subject: RE: Deflection Limits for Floor Plates
- Previous by thread: RE: Concrete dobies
- Next by thread: RE: Deflection Limits for Floor Plates