From: Polhemus, Bill <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:37:09 -0500
Subject: CALIFORNIA: What are these references?

I have a table of design values for structural design for a site in
Northern California. The tables refer to Seismic Zone Factor from "Table
16I," and Seismic Cooefficients from Tables 16Q and 16R.

In what publication do these tables appear? CBC/UBC '97? Or some other?

Thanks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com
WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177 F: 832-467-2178
http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com