Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Load combinations for temperature[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Load combinations for temperature
- From: "Ashraf, Mohammed \(Qatar\)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:19:24 +0300
As per ASCE 7-02 188.8.131.52 basic combinations, the self-restraining forces T are combined with Dead Load and Live Load only. In other combination from 3 to 8 this is not included. But do we need to consider self restraining forces with Wind or Earthquake which is the reality.
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: RE: Linux (was TEDDS)
- Next by Subject: Local disaster recover questions
- Previous by thread: RE: Tension Field Action Question ?
- Next by thread: A325 bolts - nuts not fully engaging threads