Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Credit where credit is due[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Credit where credit is due
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 02:58:21 EDT
- Cc: jay(--nospam--at)acecny.org
There's an interesting letter in today's New York Times, complaining about the lack of credit to the various engineers--mechanical, heating and ventilation, environment, and structural--in a recent article about Green Architecture. It's at:
(scroll down to the last letter)
Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA
- Prev by Subject: RE: convictions abroad...
- Next by Subject: Cricket Explained
- Previous by thread: Re: Welding in Freezers
- Next by thread: RE: seismic text / FEMA