CA Exam Requirements in '07

I realize this will likely be speculation, but does anyone know what CA will do with seismic exam requirements after they shift to the IBC in '07?  Will they still have a special seismic exam (based on the IBC instead of UBC?) Or will the UBC exam likely stick around for a few years?  I am considering get a CA license and basically work in IBC land.  I would like to avoid re-learning something that will be "obsolete" 2 months after I take the test.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT