From: Jake Watson [mailto:jwatson(--nospam--at)utahisp.com]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 11:12 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CA Exam Requirements in '07

I realize this will likely be speculation, but does anyone know what CA
will do with seismic exam requirements after they shift to the IBC in
'07?  Will they still have a special seismic exam (based on the IBC
instead of UBC?) Or will the UBC exam likely stick around for a few
years?  I am considering get a CA license and basically work in IBC
land.  I would like to avoid re-learning something that will be
"obsolete" 2 months after I take the test.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT