Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Manufactured Truss[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Manufactured Truss
- From: "Gautam Manandhar" <Gautam_Manandhar(--nospam--at)ci.richmond.ca.us>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:45:36 -0700
Manufactured wood trusses are required to be designed by a licensed engineer. Truss calcs usually have what appears be a digitally produced engineering stamp and signature. How do you handle this when the jurisdiction requires you, the EOR, to sign off on the truss calcs?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Manufactured Home Foundation
- Next by Subject: Re: Manufactured Truss
- Previous by thread: Re: T1-11 siding
- Next by thread: Re: Manufactured Truss