Re: Manufactured Truss

What about the web bracing forces and all the other things that TPI tells you that you are responsible for?

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california

At 02:49 PM 5/1/2006, Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:
Gautam:

We issue a letter that we have reviewed the truss calculation package and it appears to be in comformance with the design drawings.  This is after they have revised trusses that they did incorrectly.

Joe Venuti

Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA