Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Machine vs. Human[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Machine vs. Human
- From: "Wontae Kim" <kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 14:32:30 -0500
When do you think that ?machines? will replace human being?s works?
I am working in the precast concrete industry.
Recently I noticed some engineers and companies had been developing softwares,
which may change whole construction business environments.
Many people believe these programs, using 3-D model, generate all shop drawings (drafting and checking)
including engineering design/calculation, and BOMs, when required data are entered.
When do you think that this ?holistic? system is possible?
How much do you think these efforts have been accomplished?
PS: Personally I would like to hear those who are very familiar with European construction market,
because I believe this is happening in
Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games.mail.com/
- Prev by Subject: RE: Lumber Lengths
- Next by Subject: RE: Machine vs. Human
- Previous by thread: Re: Building Settlement - Las Vegas
- Next by thread: Re: Machine vs. Human