To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:59 PM
Subject: RE: Building Settlement - Las Vegas

Not that it is related to the same issue/causes as Bill's problem, but I
have heard that settlement was also a big issue with the Luxor hotel when
it was built many, many moons ago.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Harold Sprague wrote:

Bill,

I don't know the magnitude, but the Mandalay Bay REALLY had some settlement
issues shortly after they topped out.

Regards,
Harold Sprague