From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 3:41 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Building Settlement - Las Vegas

Settlement was not an issue at the original Luxor (pyramid).

There was an issue with the inclinators, where the elevator company did
not
allow for the reverse curvature of the shaft core over time from the
cantilevered construction versus when it was complete and tied together
at
the top, even though they were directed what to expect.  The elevators
had
to be closed for adjustment and rumors of the building settling became
prevalent, but they were unfounded.

Scott, you shouldn't continue the life of old rumors, let them die.
:-)

Paul Feather PE, SE
www.SE-Solutions.net
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net