masonry text reference

I am looking for some information from a text and the text.

Page 17-164 of the Masonry Designers Guide makes reference to some information in chapter 13 of a text by Drysdale, Hamid and Baker for a rational design of connectors (wall ties) for tying wythes together in multiwythe construction.  I did a google search and a text that I found for purchase (second edition) doesn’t have a chapter 13.  If someone has that text, can they verify if that information is available, or in another text by the authors or maybe an older text.  If I could get that information from the text I would appreciate it, and in the meantime I will order the text for my library.

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.