Re: masonry text reference

Joe:

It is pages 591-595 of Chapter 13 of the second edition of Masony
Structures: Behavior and Design by Drysdale, Hamid, and Baker
published and sold by The Masonry Society that the MDG
is likely talking about.  So, yes, there is a Chapter 13 and is does
discuss to some degree some methods.

Respond to me privately and I will see what I can do to get you the
information.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI