collector design in wood frame structures

Hello,

My name is Eliseo Arellano, I need some help with the design of a collector. Does a collector in a structure using wood shear walls needs to be design to account for de special seismic load conbination that includes the omega factor. If the structure has hardy frames or strong walls by simpson does it make a diference? I wold appricite any help. Thanks in advance.